Cult Royalty
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Saturday, December 30
Hard Rock makes you Happy, so Why Not?
And oh my, what a small small world indeed!
-insert OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG-
And I love my gay boiz! Just please don't stuff your armpit-sweat-filled tissue in my face can already.
And warning: lengthy post ahead
And I know this part of the entry has alot of 'and's.
And hor, DON'T NEED TO BATHE AFTER CLUBBING ONE LAH. WHAT FOR!
SAVE WATER, LET THE SWEAT EVAPORATE LOR! ;)
Quote of The Day:
"she's quite nice laaaa. just damn grossssss
and disgusting
and
and
gross"
I'M SORRY... BUT....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
DAMN GIRL, THAT'S HAWT!!!!!
---
UH OH, I'M IN TROUBLE.
Deep, deep, deep trouble.
edit:
Okay thanks to my love, all's fine now.
Heng ah.
Anyway, call me out; I am friendless and I have been cooped up at home in front of my comp trying to solve weffriddles for the past 2 days. YAHHHHH, I KNOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ENJOYING SINGAPORE.
But really la, corrr meeeee.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Post a Comment
Who, me?
Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors
I want:
A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF
LOVE AND
ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.
Talk Cock Sing Song
Daily Reads
allthingsvice @ LJ
adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng
dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue
The Party Planner!
Same Old Brand New
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home